Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Still Not "Work"ing - Sad Sad C-Error



I wasn't going to post this video at all until I saw the part where C-error starts whipping her ponytail weave in a circle across a platform and I thought to myself "ohh, no we don't ignore this type of fuckery on Sanspiracy." And you know how much I love Ciara. Interesting concept that again, reeks of desperation on behalf of the Mrs. herself. Its like Beyonce's stand-in went to a junkyard and filmed a video. And Missy Elliott only ads insult to injury.......while again standing on the sidelines in a video doing vocal shoutouts, is Missy thinking "damn yo...where did my career go". Well that would be a more clever rhyme than she has spit out in quite some time....as we have yet to hear any cuts off her forthcoming "Block Party" or whatever its called now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin