Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Devil is A Lie!!! Prais M



Did Sunday school get out early for these hungry folks. Like I don't get it. Why are they just on the corner filming this!!! I nearly shat on myself when I saw this I laughed so hard while my soul cried out!!! Ohhhh it ws grieving!!! Man, I don't even know where to start. I have a big big gripe with Mcdonald's over the way they stereotypically portray minorities in their advertising, but people....why do we have to take it one step further. I really hurt for my folks sometimes. Everything about this video is fail and wrong.....the sunday's best gear, high-energy, minister's towel....expect to see this playing during the finals. The only difference is it will have a McDonald's logo pop up in the lower right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin