Wednesday, August 19, 2009

STL 09: Chris Brown "Its not my Fault"





Yeah, Chris Brown is that artist that just irritates the hell out of me because he is young and chooses to act really immature and stupid in the midst of displaying some talent. And lets not even get started on the half ass apology and whole domestic abuse ordeal cause all has been said an done. In any case, "Its not my fault" is a track that I can't seem to shake for its audacity to be great. Needless to say, this track gets a lot of play on my ipod (as its included on my "STL09: I Wanna Be Where U Are" mix that has been on heavy rotation in my car and room since its been available for download) for its the kind of track that transcends typical pop conventions to display a unique sense of soul. Peep out the track and leave a comment if you so shall feel the need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin