Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OMG!! Eric Roberson Makes Me "Wanna Believe it Again"





Wow!! Simply Wow!!! This was the smile my soul needed today. This is the kind of music that has the power to touch your spirit and lift your soul. I'm so glad and so thankful that an artist has actually devoted his music and craft to the love of music and to music lovers as opposed to the drivel that gets pipped down our throats from folks (artists included) that seem to hate music in general. I have to say that there really isn't an album I am waiting in anticipation for more than Eric Robersons "Music Fan First". This is the album of my dreams come to life.....seller production, amazing vocals, I dare you to take a listen and not move your feet. And while you're doing that, but sure to cop "Music Fan First" when it hits the streets on August 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin