Monday, June 28, 2010

Moment of the Week: Willie Norwood



So im really not a fan of "Brandy and Ray J: A Family Mess", but when there is nothing on, this colorful eschewing of facts and blatant self promotion somehow makes it on to my radar. Actually I caught the episode at the clip above and became curious enough to catch other parts of the show. Well that and VH1 was rerunning it like every hour since they don't have any other programs on air. Anyhow, I think love is or can be a beautiful thing....especially when you chose to charter a path with someone and you come out on the other end smiling......so this clip above warmed my heart in song for the prospect of one day having a song to sing like this for my lady. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin