Wednesday, July 22, 2009

STL 09 Posting Soon (Like This Week)



I wanted to do this promo just so that folks are familiar with the concept of STL. For a good 3 or 4 years now, I have put together these CDs of rare mixes and tracks that never see the light of day (ie...don't make it to radio) that I then add all sorts of sentimentality too that I dub Soundtracks To Life. When I listen to these, they usually take me back to a particular time in my life and serve sort of like musical journals. Don't read too much into that though, cause its purely about the music...so regardless of genre or theme, the songs make their way onto the set because they have created a lasting impression on my musical palette. Usually keen to pass these out amongst my friends, blogging gives me the opportunity to share the music with you cause lets face it....if you are a regular visitor to the site then you are a hardcore music lover too. The set will be dropping sometimes this week (and feature tracks showcased here on Sanspiracy) so please download, tell other music lovers to stop by, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin