Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kiely Williams says "Sex could very quickly change the rest of your life" - Well So Can a HO -TASTIC Video


This Shizz is like the most fascinating stuff on earth right now and I can't stop it with this girl, cause as you will see...she really is rather intelligent. I guess not intelligent enough to understand that maybe she should have just wrote herself a Dear Keily letter instead of singing and making a video out of getting shit faced drunk and having unprotected sex with random dudes. In fact I'll write the letter for her.

Dear Keily,
I have been singing and dancing my whole life. In fact, my parents come from an entertainment background so I have always been engulfed in film and music. I recently turned legal age and therefore my former bosses think I am too old to appeal to the tween market by which I have achieved much success. With the recession and the music business turning to shit, I have been forced to fuck for tracks and get my name out there any way possible. Desperate to break from my good girl image, my handlers and myself thought it would raise my profile and create a bit of buzz for myself to sing and act like a total ho. My first single, "Spectacular" really allowed folks to see my bad girl side, plus there aren't many good tracks you can play in the strip club so I really wanted to tap into this market. The aim was to bring awareness to binge drinking and unprotected sex, but when I made the video, everyone thought I was being a slut bucket. Lady Gaga and Beyonce aren't being accused of promoting murder in the "Telephone" video so why does my booty tootin and walk of shame dramatizations make me a tramp. It is clear to me that I am playing a character, but sometimes my life imitates my art and my jaw is getting soar from fighting with executives about the direction of my music. Keily, I love music so much....do you think I should go FULL HO and use my sexuality to overshadow any bit of talent that I have - achieving the very same success as artist like Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and Khia or should I continue to investigate the darker recesses of the world and bring light to important modern day issues like groupieizm while perpetuating the very thing I claim to stand against. Keily I need your help....thanks so much for taking the time to read my letter.

Keily from the Spectacular Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin