Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ho Shit is the New Come Up for 2010: Tiger Woods Edition



I really didn't want to address this Nike commercial at all, but then I started to feel bad about how hard I was going in on Kiely Williams when this shit trumps all of that. Forget about the infidelity and the scandal...this brings Tiger to a new low for me folks. Its one thing to whore yourself out to a corporation for ends, but having a deceased dad myself, there is no way I would allow a corporation to use my dad's voice so egregiously in a campaign designed both to clean up my image and turn a profit. Ohh look at Tiger in all his sad black and white glory, looking like a kid who stole a pack of gum from the convenience store and now has to sit and receive a lecture from his dad. This is flat out disgusting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin