Friday, February 5, 2010

What the Fuck is a Mac Snack Wrap!!!!


What you see:


What you get:


ohh...I can feel my stomach bubbling just looking at these photos. Well I don't know why I was compelled to write about this or why this particular item makes me so angry - I know...maybe if the FDA did their damn job, then people's mouths and eyes wouldn't be subjected to such vulgarity. I would like to know....who in the fuck thought of this. No really.....I mean, I have had way way way too many big macs in my time here on earth, but I can guarantee you one thing....I have never ever thought to myself....hmm...you know what this mystery meat and shriveled up lettuce, two slices of pickle, and thousand island dressing is missing....you know what would really really set it off....a flour tortilla. For real!!! McDonald's think they are slick.....recycling shat out Big Macs from their toilets and wrapping them in a tortilla.

And then there is the price point......and then you think....damn....is the bread really that much more expensive than the flour tortilla. The BREAD is the best damn part of the damn big mac....cause its soaks up the sludge from the mystery meat and distributes the perfect amount of "special sauce" around the burger. I'm just glad i included a picture of what it really looks like cause you know anything wrapped in a tortilla coming from McDonald's means a free for all in consumer quality and taste. Iiiiiis that really meat in the second picture.....it kinds looks like a seahorse......or a dirty sponge...and notice how you can't really identify any of the other parts of the wrap...do I see carrots. What shape is that meat anyhow. Looks!!! This shit looks almost....and I mean almost as disgusting as the Mc Rib....and you see that piece of shit gets to repeat its offenses.

McDonald's, its not like you really care about fattening up the 10 billion people you serve every day, but now this has to count as attempted murder. As your meat is the last thing folks want staring at them front and center. I still would like to know what lab technician decided that this would be appropriate for consumption for any creature aside from llamas...but until then, be warned. For if you are curious enough to actually consume this turdliscious monstrosity, then get ready, get comfortable on your porcelain throne, and get ready for a McDonald's rep to come through to collect and pass on, paying it forward to create the next chapter in their progressive menu of delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin