Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In Love With Nikko Gray's "Rollercoaster" (STL 11 Preview)


Nikko Gray is an artist I had no idea existed until today parousing soulbounce.com and man, i'm very happy to be acquainted with the talented UK native as "rollercoaster" has been a ride i've been strapped in for all day. What struck me about the song is the atmospheric sexiness that ensues with the subtleties in Nikko's harmonies and voice and the bold delicacy of her pitch and tone. I also love how sexy she and the song is without really trying very hard to be. in fact, Nikko is so cute in the clip, that it was this (and my desire to share a bit of whats been cooking with the new STL project), that broke me out of my blogging slumber and share some goodies with the masses. She is also a Capricorn so enough said...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin