Thursday, March 17, 2011

"The Game" and Truths about Life





Alright...alright.....yeah, I know i talked a lot of shit about "The Game" and now im eating my words. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out this show's appeal, but catching all the new episodes and then watching the old ones has shed new light on what its creators were going for and man...can I tell ya..I watch "The Game" and see very interesting truths about life, love, and dating.

First of all, im totally in love with this girl Lisa Tucker (who apparently was on some season of American Idol and LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE Aaliyah - no really, im going to track her down) but what's important to note about the clip is the way in which males and females respond in such predicaments. This one is a divorce, but man....why did I have a similar reaction with my situation to the one Jason Pitt has in the clip. Life is so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin