Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Its Just The Internet!!! People Always Talk Smack on the Internet



Yo..people are Caraaaazeee and I need things to laugh at so I bring you this little tidbit from the ohh so classy world of world star hip hop. So the setup is that homie is a hip hop artist that was none too pleased with his "audience's" critiques of his music and thought to take matters into his own hands. The real magic starts when he goes to get a baseball bat out the car and the "requiem for a dream" music kicks in...heightened drama. Really people, is is that serious....ITS JUST THE INTERNET!!!

PS: This video is like the gift that keeps on giving.....I posted it before finishing the whole thing and dude got me when he said "Im not even this type of dude...normally Im real spiritual...lol.....LOL....I totally feel you bro!!!" And the music video at the end....this is brilliant...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin