Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Finds: Tha Boogie (J*Davey Has Some Competition)





Tha Boogie is a group I learned about 5 minutes ago and I already am in love with them. This is the alternative R&B group helmed by Mr. Progressive R&B himself, Raphael Saadiq and the results I must say are very impressive. I really like that some R&B acts/groups get that in order to be viable and relevant, they have to do something creative with the music. I don't have to mention the obvious musical comparison group since I did in the title, but Tha Boogie is sure to give J Davey a run for thier money. All for supporting creative cats who bring something new to the table. Check their release, "Love Tha Boogie (Steal This Sh*t)" on Itunes now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin